You want to participate in a trade show, an exhibition, a congress or even organize an event within your company? This requires a lot of preparation to ensure the success of the event and to avoid bad surprises in terms of cost.
Show, exhibition, congress
- Collecting event information and list equipment needed.
- Listing the costs to participate to the event (Kiosk fees, visuals, materials, merchandise, travel, living expenses if needed, etc.)
- Making the reservations for the event itself as well as for travelling
- Developing visuals for flyers, pamphlets, social networks
ads, etc. ..)
- Sending quotation requests to different printers or graphic designers
- Coordinating printing and plan the visuals collection
Post event activity
- Establishing a list of contacts with the business cards collected during the event.
- Following up with potential prospects who visited the booth
Creation of an event (conference, open house, special sale event …)
- Establishing a schedule to prepare of the event
- Setting up the list of materials, manpower, and other aspects to make sure the event run smoothly
- Creating the event on Facebook and promote it on social networks
- Following up with the team until the day of the event